Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'll Never Tell: NABJ Elections 2011


For weeks, I have pondered over whether or not I would publicly endorse any of the NABJ candidates. I knew I wanted to do posts related to the candidates, but something about publicly endorsing anyone didn't sit right with me. It still doesn't. So, as of right now, I will not publicly endorse anyone on this blog or on any other outlet. There are people that are still trying to get their campaigns started while there are others that have been on the campaign trail for a while. I want to give everyone an equal chance. With that being said, I have a proposition for  any NABJ candidate that is reading this blog. I want to do a feature on you. I want to do this one of two ways:

1) A Regular Feature
This would consist of a regular feature with a few interview questions that would address the concerns of NABJ student members as well as NABJ members as a whole.

2) An E-debate
This would consist of 2 profiles in one post. I would as you and your opponent(s) the same questions and post all of the information in one blog post so readers could compare, contrasted and make an informed decision.

If you are interested in either of these ideas, please leave a comment or email me at aatwell3@student.gsu.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment