Friday, May 6, 2011

Update!

Due to help from a relative, I was able to get money for my airfare. All I have to do now is worry about miscellaneous expenses like baggage fees, food and etc. I consider it a MAJOR blessing and I would like to thank everyone who has supported my efforts. A little over a month ago, I posted this entry expressing my concern over whether or not I would be able to afford to take this trip. It is amazing what has been able to happen in such a short time. I can't wait to see what is in store for me as I continue to prepare for this trip. I apologize if I am rambling but I'm excited about life right now. Admittedly, I am facing a few challenges, mostly related to school, but I'm going to keep pushing.

I will keep the ChipIn widget up for those that want to help with my remaining expenses. Also, look out for my profiles of NABJ candidates!*

*Candidates, if you are interested in being profiled, please contact me at aatwell3@student.gsu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment