Wednesday, March 30, 2011
The Road is Looking a Little Rough
I feel like I am at a crossroads right now.
Early registration deadline is in two days and I'm not entirely sure if I want to still go on this trip. I've crunched the numbers and it will cost at least $800. I have that in my savings but I was hoping the fundraising would pick up because I don't want to deplete my bank account. I've only sold three shirt and have yet to receive a donation. I'm not writing this to ask for money or promote anything. I just have no idea what to do at this point and I would like some feedback. I have a couple of ideas and would love it if you would help me out.
I have two fundraiser ideas at the moment: selling ad space for this blog and holding an on-campus fundraiser (i.e. selling snacks or baked goods).
Also, if you have any cheap travel and hotel ideas, I am receptive to anything, within reason.
I don't want to abandon this project, but my current efforts aren't working.
What do you think? Leave a comment.