Thursday, August 25, 2011

Are you moving or shaking?


As you know, this blog is targeted towards uplifting Black students and young professionals. I'm love giving people their props is their doing it big and are good at what they do. That said, I'm looking for people to interview for my (hopefully) weekly Movers and Shakers feature.

What am I looking for?

Someone who is a beast at what they do. Young people that are trying to move on up in the world. Someone that sets themselves apart from the rest. The early bird that gets the worm.

Movers and Shakers are ideally between the ages of 18-35 but I am willing to make slight concessions.

If you or someone you know fits that description, email me at ashleighatwell@gmail.com so I can do a feature or allow them to publish a guest post.

No comments:

Post a Comment