Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome Back!


Today is the official relaunch of From Atlanta to Philly!

After a lot of thought, I've decided to keep this thing going and I am very excited to bring you some fresh content. This blog started out as a fundraising accessory. Now, it has became a part of my brand and career and I will do whatever I can to keep it going. That means no more sporadic post and one dimensional content. There will most likely be a Road to NOLA (more on that later) but it will not be the central focus of this blog.

At From Atlanta to Philly, the motto is for students by a student. That means most of this content will cater to students and young professionals but don't fret if you don't fit into that category. There will be something for everyone.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment